October 2nd and 3rd, 2017
If you are a startup founder or investor interested in attending IN³, please fill out the following application form.
N³ (IN-cubed) is a technology-focused entrepreneurship, investment, and networking conference series organized by the United States Mission to Spain and Andorra, the Chamberí Valley Association and Endeavor Spain. The event offers exclusive opportunities for business development and investment between the United States and Europe.
IN³ 2017 brings together innovators, investors, and institutions from both sides of the Atlantic to support the internationalization of innovative tech and tech-enabled companies that drive economic growth and job creation. The dynamic conference format provides an opportunity for founders, investors, and policy-makers to co-create solutions for the challenges they face in building tech ecosystems and growing their companies.
IN³ is an intimate event focused on scaling tech companies, and space is extremely limited. Due to the high level of interest, we request that you please fill out the following application for IN³ 2017.
IN³ is primarily an invitation-only event, however we don’t want to miss out on great talent we may have missed! If you have not received an invitation, but are interested in attending IN³ and meet the criteria, you must register using the application form below. Please note that the application is not a confirmation of your acceptance. You will receive a separate email confirming your admission in May 2017 if you are accepted to the program.
If you have already received an invitation for IN³, you must register through the link included in the invitation. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
IN3 Application Criteria
1. Amount of capital raised and revenue. *Note: All IN³ 2015 and 2016 founders had companies with a minimum of €1M raised or turnover. Most had companies valued at €5M or more.
2. Offices or sales presence in the United States or international markets.
3. Potential for scale on an international level.
1. Amount of funds managed. *Note: Most IN³ 2015 and 2016 investors managed funds greater than €5M.
2. Offices or investments in the United States or international markets.
3. Potential for portfolio companies to scale on an international level.
Please note, your application is NOT a confirmation of attendance. Attendees will be selected and notified individually by mid-May of the results on their application.
Please direct any inquiries about the event or application at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for your interest in IN³!